Purpose-Audience-Health Specialty Combined Query
|This query allows users to select the medical web sites based upon the primary reason (i.e., purpose) the site is providing information, the intended audience of that information and the specific health specialties for which information is provided. As its name indicates, it provides users with the ability to combine Site Purpose, Target Audience and Health Specialty queries.|
How to query using the Purpose-Audience-Health Specialty Combination:|
1) In the left column of the query interface, select the target audience categories of interest by clicking in the appropriate check-boxes next to each target audience category.
2) In the center column of the query interface, select the site purpose categories of interest by clicking in the appropriate check-boxes next to each purpose category.
3) In the right column of the query interface, select the health specialty categories of interest by clicking in the appropriate check-boxes next to each specialty category.
4) Enter any additional keywords that you would like included in the query in the optional keyword text-field.
5) Click on the 'Run Query" button.
Keywords may be combined with the above query. To do so, enter the desired keyword/s in the keyword field prior to clicking on "Run Query". This will return all resources from the combined categories which mention the keywords. See below for more details on using keywords with your queries.
|Entered Keyword Combination||Results Returned|
|heart lung||all sites which mention both heart and lung|
|heart AND lung||all sites which mention both heart and lung|
|heart OR lung||all sites which mention either heart or lung|
|heart AND lung AND NOT therapy||all sites which mention both heart and lung but not therapy (i.e., any sites which mention therapy will be excluded)|
|heart AND "Back Issues"||all sites which mention both heart and the phrase "Back Issues" (case insensitive)|
© Copyright OliviaPharm.com, 1999-2019. Posted with Permission.