How to query by Target Audience:|
1) Select the target audiences of interest by clicking in the appropriate check-boxes next to each audience category.
2) Enter any additional keywords that you would like included in the query in the optional keyword text-field.
3) Click on the 'Run Query" button.
If you would like to query for medical sites whose target audiences are Medical Doctors or Students, and which contain information on the lungs:
1) click on the "MDs" checkbox
2) click on the "Students" checkbox
3) enter 'lungs' in the "Optionally, type keywords" field
4) press the "Run Query" button
Keywords may be combined with the above query. To do so, enter the desired keyword/s in the keyword field prior to clicking on "Run Query". This will return all resources from the combined categories which mention the keywords. See below for more details on using keywords with your queries.